Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is an open-source coding standard backed by industry heavy weights like Google, Twitter, WordPress, several publishers and companies.The aim for AMP is for publishers to be able to load their sites quickly primarily in mobiles. AMP works as good in desktop or tabs as well. This is a way to construct web pages that will render quickly. AMP consists of AMP HTML, the AMP JS library, and the Google AMP Cache.
" We provide websites and web applications built in Google AMP for static or dynamic or CMS sites. With our dedicated resources and expertise in Google AMP development you can greatly improve your website. Email us at email@example.com "
Advantage of Google AMP
- Load your web page 85% faster.
- Faster loading means people will not go away waiting for the page to load.
- 29% of smartphone users immediately switch to another site if they can't find information or it's too slow. This means lower bounce rates
- It increases mobile visibility
- Improves SEO for mobile devices as the contents are optimized for mobile devices
- sites become Google Mobile indexing Compatible
Contact us now to find out how Google AMP can get you ahead in the competition. We have dedicated resources to get you started with Google AMP development for websites.